We are always accepting new patients and gladly accept the following forms of payment:
- We are participating with: Anthem BCBS, Tricare (Standard & Prime), Sentara, Cigna, Aetna, Medicare, Virginia Medicaid, VHN and Various Commercial carriers.
- Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit Card and CareCredit®
- Any billing questions can be directed to our Billing Department at 757.394.1540.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit. Please be prepared to provide this information to our office along with your current medical insurance information. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can and our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
MOHS SURGERY CHECKLIST
- Be prepared to be with us in our office for 4 hours or more.
- Doors open at 7:30am. Patients are seen in the order in which they sign in.
- Bring a lunch and beverage with you because of the length of time you will be with us.
- Bring reading materials.
- Take all of your medications as directed. Do not stop taking any medication unless directed specifically by your prescribing doctor or by Dr. Brian Johnson.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before your scheduled surgery.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before you arrive for surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothes, preferably a button up shirt (so that your shirt is easy to take off without going over the top of your face or the affected surgery site).
- Bring a sweater, as waiting rooms may be chilly.
- Please shower the morning of surgery.
- Please do not wear makeup, hairspray, perfumes, aftershaves, cologne, or scented lotions.
MOHS AFTER SURGERY CARE CHECKLIST
- Make sure you have Extra Strength Tylenol.
- For elderly patients, we recommend that you have a friend or relative with you for the first night after surgery in case of complications. (i.e. bleeding).
- If your wound is on the jaw, cheek, or lip, please have soft food available such as soup, mashed potatoes, gelatin, applesauce and soft cereal options. Meats should be cut into small pieces.